In order to exercise the right to withdraw, you are asked to inform us (at the following address: Tod's S.p.A., Via Stendhal 35, 20144 Milano, +39 02 89623352, Fax +39 02 89623481, email@example.com) of your intention to rescind the contract through an explicit declaration (E.g. mail letter, fax or email). You may use the Standard Withdrawal Form that you find attached to the email confirmation order or bottom page of the link “Right of Withdrawal – PDF”.
After filling out the Standard Withdrawal Form, please follow these simple instructions to return the items:
1. Put in the original box of the order the items you wish to return. Make sure that they come with their packages and accessories, that all our tags are in perfect conditions and that the box is closed.
2. Stick onto the box the UPS pre-paid label included in your order.
3. Contact UPS to establish a day and a time for the pick-up within the 14 days from the reception of the item (visit www.ups.com and click on “Contact UPS” bottom left of the screen to get the number of your Country.
If you lost the UPS label, please contact our customer care at +39 02 89623352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you another one.
The return is free if you use our pre-paid UPS. If you decide to use a different delivery company, you will be entirely charged of the costs and we won’t take any responsibility for potential loss or damage of the parcel.
Before requesting a refund, please make sure that you meet all our criteria in respect of our terms.
-The items must be in perfect conditions, with the tags and seals, accessories included and potential special wrapping. Incomplete, damages or used item won’t be accepted;
- The refund must be requested within 14 days following the reception of the order;
- The items to be refunded will have to be picked up by the courier within 14 days following the notification of your request to our Customer Care.
- Items must have been purchased online on Hogan.com, not in our stores or boutiques.
You can return a present by contacting the person who ordered it or, if you prefer, by calling our Customer Care.
- In case of a multiple order, the delivery fees related to the latter won’t be refunded, unless the customer returns all the items in the order.
The customer is asked to send the items back, without delays and within the 14 days following the communication of your intention. The term is respected if the customer sends the item back before the expiry of this 14-day period.
You can return a present by contacting the person that placed the order or, if you prefer, by calling out Customer Care.
Where all the conditions aforementioned are respected, we will proceed with the refund of the amount paid for the item returned (including the delivery fees). The refund will be made on the same payment method used to place the initial order. An email confirmation will be sent as we process the refund;
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
We would like to remind you that for Custom Made Products (as defined and disciplined by art. 5.9 of our Terms and Conditions of Sale), the right of withdrawal shall not apply, pursuant to art.59, I par, lett. c of D.Lgs n. 206, 6 september 2005 ("Consumer Code"), as they are custom-packed and/or clearly personalized products. Therefore, if you purchased one or more Custom Made Products, you won't be able to exert the right of withdrawal regarding such products.
DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE WITHDRAWAL FORM
Click here to download the instructions and the withdrawal form